Saturday, March 7, 2009

Springtime Memories...

Well it sure looks like it on these pictures. that is my sister...and no her name isn't really Jane, but then again, there was a point in time when my Mom called each one of us 'Lady Jane'

I just love these pictures of her, I tell you these negatives I'm receiving, of these old family pictures, are a treasure beyond words. Many I've never seen.

Oh the album ideas I have in my head!

I used a new Collab Kit (Through My Window)over at Plain Digital Wrapper for my page and the template is by my friend Denise Rich. You can find it on her blog The Rich Scrapper.


Now I just received more negative yesterday, so I have scanning and house cleaning to do.

Remember the March Madness Sales every Friday & Saturday over at Scrapbook-Elements! Don't miss out on these bargains...they are amazing!!

Join us for some March Madness and Crazy Prices at SBE Friday and Saturday ONLY Click the ad above to go directly to the March Madness section.

Till the next time : Happy Scrapping!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful heritage page - love the bonnet!

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Adorable photos. Great colors!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

love the layout!

Unknown said...

love the heritage page. its a treasure to have those kinds of photos!

Michelle said...

beautiful page and geat kit.

Lor said...

Gorgeous Layout with Denise's template!!