Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Summer Babies

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Lots of babies in our yard every summer. Baby birds, squirrels, rabbits...and last year a baby raccoon. We've seen baby deer (some mothers will teach their babies to eat the pansies in a planter on a deck!) and one year Tim -almost- met up with a young black bear on the driveway.

The birds provide the most entertainment though, and oh how I love to watch my bird friends!
Like this one :

Scrapped using Gypsy Couture and JanaM's New Collab "Garden Friends"

Here is a LO - Helping Hand- I did quite a while ago, of a young finch that flew into the window.... click the LO for the -long- list of credits.


More baby animals another time. The hummer feeder is out, I heard the Pileated Woodpecker call this afternoon....now all I need is to see the first crocus. The snowdrops are blooming, the daffodils have growing buds and I even detected colour on the maples down the valley this afternoon.
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and kit :)

Lorraine said...

How cute! You put it all together in such an artistic way!!

Do you mean to say my hummingbird feeders should be out already??? Ahh, the old one from last year is still swinging in the wind and rain (well, sun, today). Guess I should bring it in and get things cleaned up huh?!!

Charne said...

About time yeah!!! Poor things had better stick around my place then?hehehehe. Last year they were here last week of February!

Debbie said...

Still a little early for hummers here but the robins are everywhere, a sure sign spring is near! Love your pages with the birds!