Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vintage Baby Pictures

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Although I hesitate to call my sister 'vintage' ROFLOL....even she would admit that these pictures, coupled with Vickey Morrissey's "Baby Mine" have a very distinct vintage and heritage feel to them. I'm working on 2 Bragbooks, one for my Mom and one for Dad. The idea is to show them with the kids and grandkids, only. I thought it would be fun for them to share with their friends! It has taken me close to a year so far though. Every time I think I have processed all the pictures....I get more negatives. Not complaining.....nooooo I'm having way to much fun for that!
One of the great advantages of digiscrapping is that I can easily make repeat LO's to suit a specific person's taste or album. I like that, as the personal touch is important to me. I like to think about a LO and choose colours and items that I know will be special to my recipient.



Here is a look at Vickey's kit


and in this LO you can see one of the Quick Pages and the alpha that are included with the set.


A set of 4 Quick pages is also available separately, for easy album making!


I can see a few more of the black and white pictures in my collection being scrapped using this page set, for sure!! Thank you Vickey!

No comments: