Friday, April 3, 2009

Vroue Monument - Women's Memorial


Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

A time to reflect, honour the deceased, forgive...and then move on...

I added the greenery and white flowers for hope and the pink ribbon, for the women of my nation. Stark, bleak and honest...but not without hope. I don't know if you can read the writing here. It is just a translation of the words on the memorial itself. And a line, that can only be read when you zoom into the actual picture reads: "I will never leave you nor forsake you" the promise that all our hopes are pinned on, for it is founded on the very character of God. Whatever Jesus promises...that He will bring to pass. He cannot fail.


Lisa (Gypsy Couture) re-released her kit 'It Could Happen' at her Digichick store this week. it is delightfully playful....but when I scanned the negatives of the pictures featured in my LO...I knew this kit had what it takes to scrap them.


How is your hunting for those 'treasures' in the Scrapbook-Elements Treasure Hunt coming on?
Don't forget to drop by at the forum thread to find (and ask for!) clues! We are fast running out of time!!!

No comments: