Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Enchantingly Lazy Afternoon

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Now that sounds like a summer afternoon to me...

New from Gypsy Couture this week : 2 'mini kits'. Although smaller than her usual kits, not exactly 'small'. Lots of delightful goodies for making great pages.



and my LO




and there is 'Lazy Afternoon'

and my LO.

I turned the LO into a Quick Page freebie for you. I left the pictures larger, that way if you should print at 8x8 or a photo book, you will still end up with nice big portraits/pictures.



Download your freebie HERE
I'll be back on the weekend with a wonderful new release from Rina Kroes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you!