Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Just For "Angels"

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I scrapped a couple of pages last night, and I used two great kits for them....but I wanted to show you, because when I first saw the kits I thought 'I'll pass on those' because the themes did not seem like something I can use...then I looked closer and realized I was wrong, and by the time I had unzipped the files and looked through the kits, I knew I had found the perfect kits for these pages of the boys...boys who really are young men, but I guess to moms boys are always boys? LOL Here is the first one, and I used "Country Angels" (ROFLOL- yeah I can hear my friends laughing!) and "Shenanigans on The Shoreline" for it.

See the sandy blobs, the boat and the shell? That's from Shenanigans...see the burlap bg? the wire etc? That's from "Angels" and I tell you, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. I may check the blend mode used on the picture, before I print this, though, as I'm not sure about the way it distorts how he looks there. On this small scale he looks all strangely chubby in the face....something he is not at all.




And here is another LO made using 'Country Angels' I included the rustic heart charm on both pages...'cause I'm a Mom and I love my boys.....

And here are the linked previews to the kits used, if you would like to take a closer look! Don't be limited by what a kit may sound like...take a good look and you may find the perfect match for your pictures in a less 'obvious' page set! I know I did...

No comments: