Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Goofing Around!

It was a warm winter's day, back in 1988, when Mr J was playing outside. I took the camera, hoping to get a few pictures when he suddenly turned all goofy. Naturally I started to giggle and the more I giggled, the goofier he got and the more I giggled...well you know how it goes.




Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

When I saw the new collab, "Way out Wild" by Gypsy Couture and Miss Vivi, it reminded me of these pictures. It is a fun page set full of useful bits and pieces. I'll be making a matching page to this one, with a couple more pictures taken that day.

The Page set is available at The Digichick as well as Scrapbookgraphics and is 20% off today (Thursday) only!
I'm off to scrap the other page...catch you later!

1 comment:

Denise aka wererich said...

Wow! That's an awesome looking kit. I love it!