Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pearls and Lace

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

New in store today : Vickey Morrissey's Pearls and Lace Page Set. it was one of those where I knew exactly which pictures I wanted to scrap with this kit, as soon as I unzipped it!


I tend to make multiple LO's with the same pictures mainly because I make multiple albums, and if I can tailor an album to a specific recipient's taste....well, that is totally my pleasure!

I think these two pages will make a great double spread : Oupa and Ouma before they were married and then years later : a family picture of them and their 4 precious boys.




I think I should like to make a card with this Page Set....hmmmm putting my thinking cap on....
Catch you later!

No comments: