Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ouma and I

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I have the most wonderful memories of my Ouma (Grandma). She lived with us, for as long as I could remember and I love her dearly. Of course she has long since passed away, but in my memory she will live forever. If my mother taught me about the beauty of flowers in our garden, then Ouma taught me about the beauty of wild flowers. She loved them all, weeds were just pretty flowers to her and she would always find interesting and beautiful things to draw to my attention to....like she is doing here in these pictures, even if I don't seem quite as interested. We were on holiday when these were taken and I probably wanted the beach....or nothing else LOL.


The beauty and fun of digital scrapping is that I can use the same pictures repeatedly and scrap them suited to the people the album/LO/book is destined for. This purple one, is heading for my album.



I used Kimberly Stewart's "Beautiful Memories" for it (and a template by Kim Wresh, n/a)

The this next one is for the Shutterfly book for my parents.

Rina Kroes' "Some Enchanted Morning Stacked Papers" and "Clustered Frames" made this one super quick to do. The wordart was a freebie, also by Rina, and will be available in her store shortly. You can see the available Wordart HERE.

I think, in honour of Ouma, I shall scrap these pictures once more, for her, using wildflowers.
Here's to you Ouma! and thank you so much.......if I had the wings of a sparrow, away to my home I would fly.....

No comments: