Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 09 - 2010

One drawback to doing these LO's is that you are keeping track of just how fast the year is going by. I'm collecting pictures for the 10th week of this year...incredible!

I've been using different markers for the monthly dates and week days. Partly because I have several sets in my stash and partly because I would get bored using the same stuff for 52 LO's! Ha! But I think it is turning out to be a good idea, because when I look at the LO's where the months change, it is easy to see where one stops and the new one starts. Like this week's one. I was clever - quite unintentionally ;-)

But here is last week : and full credits can be found HERE  Pictures/previews/links for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing


No comments: