Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Is Summer Over?

Hmmmmm I don't know that I'm quite ready for summer to be over just as yet....I do have 3 more pages done for the yearbook. I was taking some time off to work on our wedding album, so I got a little behind again ;-(...one more to go to be 'with it' once more.

Week 34 (credits here) - I'm am already 'missing' the summer's berries.Sniff sniff....




Week 33  (credits here) The colours in this one just makes me smile...aren't those crabs amazing? And see the picture of the photo book on the right? Yeah! That's the first half of the year all printed up -all 217 or so pictures - I don't remember the exact number now- We are all very pleased with the result and I hope to get the additional copies soon :-D




Week 32 - credits HERE . Friends celebrated their 50th Anniversary in August. Quite a milestone that! WOW!



Now hopefully I'll get round to making a QP for you for Thursday's new release by Studio Gypsy....I sure am going to try! Until then - let's scrap up a storm!

No comments: