Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 35 - 2010

I'm really enjoying doing these weekly pages. I thought I might be pulling my hair out half way through the year, but am happy and relieved that I don't feel that way at all. I've found though, that rather than absolutely follwoing the picture-a-day 'rule' I enjoy just capturing the week a a whole. For now I am labelling actual days, but that is something I will omit in the future years. For now i would like this year to have a continious look though. Now whether I will do next year on a weekly or monthly basis is something I will decide closer to the end of the year...

So this page features 2 weeks ago and last week's one is almost done, should be able to post that by tomorrow...
I was looking at Scrapbook Bytes 'Grab-A-Byte' goodies and found a set of elements and a paper pack that would be perfect for the wedding album pages I'm working on. So I decided to grab these (at $1.00 each) Then when I settled down to do my page, the kit I thought I would use, just didn't fit....but these new items were PERFECT! Full credits HERE

I LOVE how this turned out!

Week 35


I'm totally pleased with the great items at such a great price...doing the very happy dance here :D Thank you designers...

No comments: