Sunday, October 24, 2010

Naturally Male - New U Build It Collection - Rina Kroes

The new U Build It (UBI) Collection is in the Scrapbook-Elements store and both Rina Kroes and Kimberly Stewart have contributed a wonderful collection of goodies -see Rina's UBI HERE and Kimmi's UBI HERE.

I used the UBI Collection -mostly Kimmi's stuff- for one of my P365 pages : Week 40

The colours as well as the theme : Naturally Male means that it is very useful for me. What with all the nature pictures I scrap and having a house full of guys, the frilly flowery froth is reserved for my and my sisters' kiddie pics. ;-)

One of the Muses (the combined CT for Rina Kroes and Kimberly Stewart is known as the Royal Muses) Bon, made a set of wordart for us and it is my great pleasure to offer that as the freebie for today. The goodies used for these are only from Rina's collection....hang tight and we'll spoil you with a treat from Kimmi soon!

On the preview you can see small previews of Rina's Naturally Male UBI Collection. These items are all priced at $1-$2 only!



Download your freebie wordart  HERE  Thank you Bon!

No comments: