Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 45 - 2010

Brrrrrr winter arrived with a bang this year. Unfortunately the snow brought a tree down on the road and we were without power for most of Saturday. I had planned to do lots of scrapping....but the good thing is that my Christmas cards are all sorted, addressed and all that sort of time consuming stuff. And it was cozy in front of the wood stove ;-)

So today I did manage to do one week's page. Got last week's to do still. Not many pages left for this year now...

I used goodies from Rina Kroes' new 'Burnished' Collection. Click the image for specific credit links.

Week 45 - 2010


Last week's one will still be fall...but this week's page looks like it is definately a winter page...I'm going to have to dig in my stash for winter kits ;-)

Hope to be back tomorrow with Week 46!

No comments: