Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week 50 - 2010

The second week of December is all done. I have to write myself a BIG reminder that I have a turkey to cook for tomorrow...I'm cruising along, scrapping and baking (fruit cake turned out great!) and seem oblivious to the fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. ACK!!!

Maybe I'll watch 'Nutcracker' tonight. That is bound to put me in the holiday feel!!!

So here is my Week 50 and the QP freebie is still available here





Last night I got this image in my inbox! Tanya was kind enough to share her LO using this QP with us. Thank you Tanya!!!


I'm off to go write myself a BIG note on the bathroom mirror so I don't forget to start cooking early tomorrow ;-)

1 comment:

TiggerRD/Tanya said...

Thank you for the quick page - so handy during these busy holidays!