Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yearbook - May 2011

Here are my two pages for this month. It was a bit hard to stick to two pages . One of those cases where I could do 4 pages, but really? Do I need that many pictures included, or can I tell the story better with few? I opted for the latter, and hope it works. Click on the LO's to go to the gallery for active links to the products used.

Now I have a freebie QP almost ready for you, hope to make it available before the weekend, at least. I don't know what happened to the days of the week. I'm sure we've lost a couple somewhere...







And I can start straight away on my June pages too! Whoot! After several delays I finally had the second book for last year printed (I did a 365/52 project) and just when I got the books for my family back from the printers...we had a postal strike! ACK! Now I have to wait for the backlog of mail to get processed and then I can mail these. I might as well wrap them in Christmas paper by now :D

No comments: