Monday, August 29, 2011

July...done at last

My house has never been this neat and clean and tidy for so many days in a row. Of course don't even think to ask me where some stuff may be. I have only a general idea! I hope to make some progress in that department this week, but in the meantime I finished off the 5 pages I have for July. I'm only posting 2, the others are full of faces I would have to blur and that spoils all the fun of showing them to you :-(

But here is July





and the Flowers of July. Such a colourful time of the year.






For the first page a used a fun kit of Kimberly Stewart's, 'Spotted Cows'




and the Flora one features an older kit ' Lemonberry Zinger' by Rina Kroes






oh and by the way Scrapbook-Elements have a 40% off sale, running till the 31st, don't miss this one!





I'll be back with a little giftie for you shortly...have a great week!

No comments: