Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011

I know…I’m a bit early, right? But we’ve already had our ‘party’ with a room full of people…for me as good as done Winking smile  See – look at these pictures. (the image is linked to the gallery for product links. Ildi Geist seemed to have know what I would need for this page Flirt male

All that decorating means I have not yet caught up on all my November pages. But the next 2 quieter weeks may help me out.
I’m still working on a freebie-providing option for you all.

*ahem...edited to fix the very early date I had up there (2012) hehehehehe

2 comments:

J. Nijholt-Strong said...

Wow! You are early, Charne! lol
This is a very pretty collage.
Have a Merry Christmas!!!
xxx
Judy

Charne said...

hehe too true...2012, what WAS I thinking?!? ROFLOL