Thursday, March 6, 2014

More Vintage LO's and a Freebie

By now I'm sure you all know how much I like working with old pictures. I did a couple more LO's this week. This particular album is a slow work in progress, partly because more pictures are constantly added to the collection. Makes me happy!

This one features pictures that were taken in the 1920's. I'm amazed by the good condition they are still in. I took these pictures with my camera of the originals in the album. They are held in with photo corners, which definitely seems to have been a good idea!

Forever Friends

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/member-galleries/p152427-forever-friends.html

I used all Snickerdoodle Design products for my LO : The Long Road Home Kit and The Long Road Home Glitter on a Border Buddie Set 3 border. The lace was made with Irish Lace Corners and Irish Lace Styles. Finally I used on of the Imprint Styles on the title for the embossed look.
 
 
Next up is Wintershoek, with my Grandpa in the front with the dog and Grandma on the veranda. I don't know who the boy is though - more information to go find!
 
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/member-galleries/p152818-wintershoek.html
 
I used a Gingerscrap Facebook Hop (DSD) Freebie for my page and the Imprint Styles by Snikerdoodles for the title work on the frame, yet again.
 
 
Lastly I have 'They Called Her Charlotte' - of a group of namesakes. I'm guessing this was taken in the 40's. Yes, you're right..more information needed.
 
Now you also know why I have no journalling on these pages as yet...
 
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/snickerdoodledesigns/p152752-they-called-her-charlotte.html
 
Loving working with these old pictures and Kimmi Stewart's lovely 'Bunny Love Kit' I did the title work n the frame with the Snickerdoodles 'Imprint Style'
 
 
And FINALLY another freebie for you! I re-arranged some of the goodies on this last page and made an overlay freebie for you all.
 
Enjoy! Download your freebie HERE .

(Sorry...Blogger will not let me link the image at this time...sigh...)
 
http://www.4shared.com/folder/XTy-G0ki/_online.html
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend (well it is almost weekend, isn't it? ;-)
 

No comments: