Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Gypsy Couture LO and a Freebie


Isn’t this an amazing picture? A family reunion, sometime in the late 1930’s. I’m still working on getting as exact a date as I can, and it looks like we’re missing the name of one person (a visitor that day, not a family member) Incredible…and a true testimony to my almost 91 year old Mother’s memory!




I used Gypsy Couture’s “Evening Bloom” page set for my LO. (no longer available)

I thought it was a perfect fit! And I decided to make an overlay freebie for you all. I plan on using it myself for another vintage page! Whoot!

EveBloomOverlayPrev

You can download your free overlay HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. I have quite a few pages that I need to show you so I’d better get cracking, right?

Have a great April!

No comments: