Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Here's a little gingerbread house that will last till next year too! I really like real gingerbread, but although I would LOVE to eat it all...that is NOT a good idea. I think I should stick to this kind of gingerbread house from now on :



A little village of these will make such  nice table decor. Just pair with greenery. Real or paper. Or make one for each table setting, complete with little (LED) tea light. Very cozy, and makes a cute gift for guests to take home!

I used one of the files from Gingerbread Chalet Village. It took me a good 5 minutes to decide which one to make. Crazy, I know...



And isn't that card great too?

BTW this came together really quickly (if you don't all the little details I added, that is) so they would be perfect to whip up last minute!

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

Mary B. said...

Omgosh! So cute! I love it!   The little embellishments and papers are so cute! And the tiny holly/berries are adorable! Thanks for sharing, Charne! ~Mary