Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cards - Valentine, Friendship, Birthday....

Really I think these little cards will do well for just about any occasion. Which is why I have not added any sentiments to them yet.



I added a bit of stamping to the background (card front) and sprayed it lightly with alcohol inks. Next I layered a paper doily, before sticking the 'library' pocket down. I had trimmed the pocket with a piece of ribbon beforehand. The stamped kitty image is from Penny Black's, "Every Which Way"




The other card has a background of ink sprays (I really like the soft colour these inks give me!), again with a paper doily on top, under the pocket. This time I also sprayed the pocket.The stamped kitty images were coloured with coloured pencils.







I used the 'Library Pocket' Cut file from Designs on Cloud 9 to cut the pocket and matching (red) tag. I could also include another tag or item into the roomy little pocket.


No comments: