Monday, April 6, 2015

Test Mitt 4 - Another beauty!


From not having knitted mittens in 20 odd years, I've done 4 pairs in short succession. I keep thinking that these would make such nice gifts. realistic to make as far as time goes, yet one can personalize it and give something that is really special!

I called these ones 'Blue Lagoon' because that is what this colour reminds me of! Dagmara knitted hers in green so she called her pattern "Green Forest Mitts' 

I know I know...the table cloth had not (yet) been ironed, but this picture shows the colour so well! ;-)




The pattern is clear and well written and the pattern repeat is interesting without being complicated. The entire wrist and hand area is patterned and slightly ribbed, so that the mitts fit nice and snug.



Now all that is left for me to do is decide what colour and what pattern to knit for whom...sounds easy, but I know it will be hard to decide!!! Still it should be fun to whip up a few more of these!

Thanks again to Dagmara for letting me test these 4 mitt patterns!
Mittens 1


Mittens 2


Mittens 3



No comments: