Thursday, June 11, 2015

Miss You My Friend Cards

Just posting a couple of simple little cards. Cards do not need to be elaborate to bring a smile or a bit of encouragement.

I've been digging into my older paper bits and pieces. Cards are such a good way to use up little scraps and strips! I thought this forlorn looking little dog is a good picture to go with the sentiment(which is an oldie from Provocraft) The stamp is from the 'Bubbly' transparent stamp set by Penny Black and I coloured it with coloured pencils.



Another quick and 'simple' card for when one wants to send a note - the image (again coloured with colour pencils) is from the same 'Bubbly' stamp set.  The sentiment is by BoBunny from the 'Sentiments' set.
I used a punch for the edge and decorative scissors to cut the circle. All old style, but since I have the tools I see no reason not to use them. :-)



I'm off to take more pictures of more cards. I've fallen behind on the 'cards' page...

No comments: