Monday, September 21, 2015

10 From 1

That is a little cryptic, but really that is just what it is. 10 from 1. 10 cards from one sheet of paper and 5 sheets of card stock.

I saw the idea here , on Sweet Bio Designs You Tube Channel and found the measurements on her blog here.

I've never done anything like this, but decided to give it a try as I really liked this one sheet of paper from the Recollections Mosaic Memories pad.

It was very quick to cut and put together. I was determined not to over think the process. As a result there was a card or two that I'm not too pleased with, but overall, it was a good experiment. I sent a pack of 5 of these off to a friend as a little gift and another one has already become a birthday card. I will definitely be doing this again in the future!


I used sentiments from the Stampendous 'Happy Messages' stamp set.





Among all the florals, this is the only critter and had to have center stage ...




Have you ever done a bulk production run like this? How did it work out for you?

No comments: