Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Feeling A Little Lost?

teeeheee

this card is for the Art Impressions 'Southern Style' themed challenge. 






It took me a while to figure out what I an do since I don't have any stamps suited to the theme...then I remembered  golfer Gordon...and the gears started turning in my head...and I know this isn't anything like 'southern style' (I mean just how likely am I to really know what that is, right?!?!?!) But I thought I'd share it anyways...it may just make someone smile and that's good enough for me!

I mean poor Gordon really got himself into a (very dry!) pickle this time. Talk about a sandy pit...



This is what I have on the inside...





but I really wished I had this  buzzard,  a few of those on the inside would have been PERFECT, don't you think?




Ah yes, I'm sure I need to get on with some chores around here now...and leave Gordon to fend for himself, poor fella.

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Meisie - your card is wonderful!! I absolutely love the southern background you created for Gordon - what a brilliant idea. Thanks so much for joining our Southern Style challenge at Art Impressions!