Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Snowmen Snuggle

Somehow a snuggle from a snowman just doesn't sound like the best idea, does it?

Fortunately these little fellas really are very cozy as they snuggle up to a colourful pair of mittens!



I used the 'Build A Snowman' stamp set by Stampendous. The sentiment is from the 'Happy Messages' set also by Stampendous. Both sets were purchased at my local Michaels store


The papers are from the Mosaic memories Paper Pad by Recollections which I picked up at my local Michaels. I paper pieced the hats and scarves and added puffy dimensional fabric paint by 'Tulip' A bit of glitter glue and a few sequins finished it all off.




Double sided tape lifts the sentiment so the twisted easel card stays propped up nicely.





I'm sorry to see them go...but they need to travel with the mittens to carry a big hug to my friend!




For the mittens I used Red Heart 'Unforgettable' yarn (colourway 'Stained Glass') and the pattern 'Spring Is Coming' is available HERE on Ravelry



No comments: