Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Snail Mail Greetings

A little while ago I won't a Tiddly Inks Challenge. You can see my entry here - "Got Chocolate?"
To say I was delighted is an understatement, so I high tailed it over to the Tiddly Inks Store with my gift certificate and snagged some goodies from my wish list.

One of them was the Snail Mail Wryn set. The set contains 5 different digital images all featuring snails. Really cute, and a good price too.



I coloured the image using coloured pencils, my favourite way to add colour to just about anything (closely followed by water colours) For the card base I used a woodgrain stamp (by Heidi Swapp) and Treebranch Archival Ink by Ranger and kraft card stock.

Next I made a cluster with designer paper, some tissue paper, crumpled and torn to give it some texture and a die cut lace strip. These I sewed together using black thread. I then added the cluster to the card and finished it all off with a banner, stamped with a sentiment (ProvoCraft) and stapled to the card. I found those purple staples a few years ago in my local department store. Sometimes one finds the nicest goodies in unexpected places!




And 'Wryn' is ready to be on her way taking love and best wishes with her.




No comments: